Monday 23 January 2012

Terra Harmony on life, her books and some awesome powers!

And so the ‘Week of Terra Harmony’ begins… feast your eyes peeps, there is a lot in store for all you avid readers!

Day 1 – Terra’s Biographical Write-up:

“I admittedly always have trouble talking about myself – it feels awkward. I’ll start with something simple – my name. Several people have already commented on my author name. It is, in fact a pen name. Although my first name is truly ‘Terra’, meaning ‘Earth’, it is actually my middle name, not my last name that is ‘Harmony’ meaning ‘peace’. Put together my name means ‘Peace on Earth’. You guessed it – my parents were hippies. I have to say Terra Harmony was a much better choice than their original idea of ‘Moon Shadow’.”

“My series is more fantasy than anything else, but there is a larger message I want to convey. We don’t exactly have to be blessed with elemental powers to make a difference!”

Yeah, I got your curiosity going, right? Have a look see at the whole post on Ritesh’s blog and answer Terra’s question for a chance to get an extra entry in the giveaway!

For in case you missed it, the giveaway is international and is open until 5 February 2012 - there are 10 copies of Water, book 1 in The Akasha Series up for grabs, so be sure to check it out J Enter here!

Visit Terra’s website for more information about her series and other fun short stories.

That’s it on my side for today… see ya’ll tomorrow peeps
Much love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment